We have been posting styling tips (here: styling tips) all week on the theme of transitioning to spring and summer. Finally making that changeover to lighter clothes, ditching black tights, having a change in footwear, and storing away unwanted winter weather clothes is a great moment.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by what’s in your wardrobe, and just want to look good in this spring weather, here is a list of 10 classic spring/summer items which you need in your wardrobe.
- one great summer dress
- nude court shoe
- silk, wedge heel, slingbacks
- a straw hat
- a non-leather bag
- jewellery in natural materials (coral, wood, shell)
- thick bangles (in wood, or other natural material)
- lightweight scarf or shawl
- white trainers
- a cool belt with a great buckle.
This list is obviously not exhaustive, but it’s a great start.
You’ll most likely have some of these already.
That’s the great thing.
You probably have more than you realise.